Homemade Baked Zucchini Fries
Tags: austin, Baked Fries, baking, brownwood, central texas, cooking, Family Owned, farm, Farmer, farming, food, Homemade, Homemade Zucchini Fries, National, Orchard, Pecan, pecan company, Pecan Orchard, Pecan Pie, pecans, ranch, restaurants, san saba, Summer Recipes, Texas, Texas Grown, Veggie Recipes, water, Zucchini Recipes
About millicanpecancompanyWinston Millican grew up on his family's farm in San Saba, Texas. He has experience in all aspects of pecan production. His educational background is in Agricultural Economics with an emphasis on Food and Fiber Marketing at Texas A&M University.
- Great idea! twitter.com/joyoushealth/s…- 1 day ago
- RT @TexasCounties: San Saba County Courthouse is just one of many needing emergency repairs - county.org/magazine/featu… #txlege #txhistory htt…- 1 day ago
- RT @RustyGarrettWx: A look at one of our grid-point rainfall forecasts through the holiday weekend in Central TX. #ctxwx http://t.co/nBqXM…- 1 day ago
- RT @GeorgiaPecans: We can officially say that there are no peanuts in our pecans. twitter.com/MargaretLisi/s…- 1 day ago
- RT @texasagwriter: Rain is a double-edged sword right now for #Texas farmers, especially corn producers, #AgriLife sez #txwxMay2015 http://…- 2 days ago