Homemade Baked Zucchini Fries
Tags: austin, Baked Fries, baking, brownwood, central texas, cooking, Family Owned, farm, Farmer, farming, food, Homemade, Homemade Zucchini Fries, National, Orchard, Pecan, pecan company, Pecan Orchard, Pecan Pie, pecans, ranch, restaurants, san saba, Summer Recipes, Texas, Texas Grown, Veggie Recipes, water, Zucchini Recipes
About millicanpecancompanyWinston Millican grew up on his family's farm in San Saba, Texas. He has experience in all aspects of pecan production. His educational background is in Agricultural Economics with an emphasis on Food and Fiber Marketing at Texas A&M University.
- RT @DrFredDOpie: @millicanpecan #Pecans There Is No better Dessert Combination Than Pecan Pie and Ice Cream foodasalens.com/2014/07/there-…- 22 hours ago
- RT @Ryan_Mosher: Just found out there's a pecan pie festival on Tatum, Texas every year...reservations have been made- 2 months ago
- RT @Southern_Living: #StPatricksDay is tomorrow! From Irish Cream Cake to Beer-Cheese, we've got food inspiration: ow.ly/uBFMp h…- 4 months ago
- RT @HoustonPress: If you love pecans - and if you're a Texan you probably do - you may want to stock up now. We'll explain why. http://t.co…- 8 months ago
- RT @TexasFarmBureau: Do you like pecans? A new pecan variety looks promising for Texas via #TFBRadio: bit.ly/16MI0tZ.- 9 months ago