Homemade Baked Zucchini Fries
Tags: austin, Baked Fries, baking, brownwood, central texas, cooking, Family Owned, farm, Farmer, farming, food, Homemade, Homemade Zucchini Fries, National, Orchard, Pecan, pecan company, Pecan Orchard, Pecan Pie, pecans, ranch, restaurants, san saba, Summer Recipes, Texas, Texas Grown, Veggie Recipes, water, Zucchini Recipes
About millicanpecancompanyWinston Millican grew up on his family's farm in San Saba, Texas. He has experience in all aspects of pecan production. His educational background is in Agricultural Economics with an emphasis on Food and Fiber Marketing at Texas A&M University.
- RT @austin360: Watch out, almonds, the pecan is coming for you. atxne.ws/1O26wP4 https://t.co/YJnswtB52A- 1 week ago
- RT @ScottFisherFOX7: Scott Fisher Says: Temps down 20° already in San Saba. https://t.co/TeycjN4vug- 1 week ago
- Early estimates for Georgia are 110 to 120 million pounds of pecans. Rain delays are hindering the start of the crop.- 1 month ago
- Millican Pecan - Pecan Pralines ow.ly/3yhv4d- 1 month ago
- Old, discarded pecan orchards can be rehabbed back to profit | Orchard Crops content from Southeast Farm Press ow.ly/3ygcR7- 1 month ago