Homemade Baked Zucchini Fries
Tags: austin, Baked Fries, baking, brownwood, central texas, cooking, Family Owned, farm, Farmer, farming, food, Homemade, Homemade Zucchini Fries, National, Orchard, Pecan, pecan company, Pecan Orchard, Pecan Pie, pecans, ranch, restaurants, san saba, Summer Recipes, Texas, Texas Grown, Veggie Recipes, water, Zucchini Recipes
About millicanpecancompanyWinston Millican grew up on his family's farm in San Saba, Texas. He has experience in all aspects of pecan production. His educational background is in Agricultural Economics with an emphasis on Food and Fiber Marketing at Texas A&M University.
- RT @candh_sugar: This Chocolate Pecan Pie is filled with chocolate and topped with chocolate-dipped pecans. bit.ly/1HtzGCk http://t…- 9 hours ago
- RT @GeorgiaPecans: #DYK About 20 pecans provide around 10% of your daily fiber requirements. #AmericasNut #NNM http://t.co/rpuJV0yDs3- 4 days ago
- RT @GeorgiaPecans: Over 5000 housewives created 800 #pecan recipes in 1925. Can you top that? Contact us for samples! #TBT #AmericasNut htt…- 3 weeks ago
- RT @SorryImTexan: ❤❤❤❤ 💙 💙 ❤ 💙 💙 ❤ 💙 ❤ 💙 💙 ❤ 💙 …- 3 weeks ago
- RT @TexasHumor: Texas: where "cold" is anything below 85 degrees.- 3 weeks ago