Homemade Baked Zucchini Fries
Tags: austin, Baked Fries, baking, brownwood, central texas, cooking, Family Owned, farm, Farmer, farming, food, Homemade, Homemade Zucchini Fries, National, Orchard, Pecan, pecan company, Pecan Orchard, Pecan Pie, pecans, ranch, restaurants, san saba, Summer Recipes, Texas, Texas Grown, Veggie Recipes, water, Zucchini Recipes
About millicanpecancompanyWinston Millican grew up on his family's farm in San Saba, Texas. He has experience in all aspects of pecan production. His educational background is in Agricultural Economics with an emphasis on Food and Fiber Marketing at Texas A&M University.
- With all of the discussion today about genetic modification of crops, there are no pecans on the market that contain genetically...- 3 days ago
- California nut processors combat cargo theft ow.ly/W1qUp- 1 month ago
- RT @TexasFarmBureau: Candied Pecans are the perfect treat for a #Southern holiday. New #recipe on #TxTableTop: bit.ly/TTT120415 http…- 2 months ago
- RT @ScottFisherFOX7: Scott Fisher Says: (ICYMI) The Drought in Texas is OVER!!!!! https://t.co/2WM6svKmrJ- 2 months ago
- RT @ShinerBeer: We didn't have to go far to find the world's best pecans for Shiner Cheer. Just over to San Saba and @millicanpecan https:/…- 2 months ago