We would like to present April’s Pecan Phanatic of the Month.
If you are nuts about any of Millican Pecan’s Products take a picture of yourself with some of our product and you could win some really wonderful stuff!
About millicanpecancompanyWinston Millican grew up on his family's farm in San Saba, Texas. He has experience in all aspects of pecan production. His educational background is in Agricultural Economics with an emphasis on Food and Fiber Marketing at Texas A&M University.
- RT @ScottFisherFOX7: Scott Fisher Says: Now THAT is a temperature change! https://t.co/9SxqnImo4u- 1 day ago
- RT @PastorMark: "We would worry less if we praised more. Thanksgiving is the enemy of discontent and dissatisfaction." - H.A. Ironside- 2 days ago
- RT @austin360: Watch out, almonds, the pecan is coming for you. atxne.ws/1O26wP4 https://t.co/YJnswtB52A- 2 weeks ago
- RT @ScottFisherFOX7: Scott Fisher Says: Temps down 20° already in San Saba. https://t.co/TeycjN4vug- 2 weeks ago
- Early estimates for Georgia are 110 to 120 million pounds of pecans. Rain delays are hindering the start of the crop.- 1 month ago