We would like to present April’s Pecan Phanatic of the Month.
If you are nuts about any of Millican Pecan’s Products take a picture of yourself with some of our product and you could win some really wonderful stuff!
About millicanpecancompanyWinston Millican grew up on his family's farm in San Saba, Texas. He has experience in all aspects of pecan production. His educational background is in Agricultural Economics with an emphasis on Food and Fiber Marketing at Texas A&M University.
- Great thing for San Saba county. @99Dwreed http://t.co/zTLSDOWs7Q- 2 weeks ago
- RT @LCRA: Get up to the minute rainfall totals on LCRA’s Hydromet bit.ly/lcrahm #axwx #txwx- 2 weeks ago
- RT @TexasFarmBureau: Thunderhead ahead. Storms are a-brewin'. #TxWx #TxAg http://t.co/ODR2AoWRGj- 2 weeks ago
- RT @JaredP_KVUE: Compared to last year......we have not seen as many 90° days so far. More is on the way. At least is not 100. @kvue http:/…- 1 month ago
- RT @GeorgiaPecans: #DYK: People in China call pecans the "longevity nut" because of the health benefits they offer. #beyondthepie http://t.…- 1 month ago