We would like to present April’s Pecan Phanatic of the Month.
If you are nuts about any of Millican Pecan’s Products take a picture of yourself with some of our product and you could win some really wonderful stuff!
About millicanpecancompanyWinston Millican grew up on his family's farm in San Saba, Texas. He has experience in all aspects of pecan production. His educational background is in Agricultural Economics with an emphasis on Food and Fiber Marketing at Texas A&M University.
- RT @eheathalexander: Let me know if you want me to get you anything from pecancompany.com while I'm in San Saba this weekend. Good st…- 1 day ago
- Praline Pecan Ice Cream blog.pecancompany.com/2015/09/02/pra… http://t.co/jroRGWlwQB- 2 days ago
- Don't mess with Texas! Salt Lick files trademark suit against Georgia business | mystatesman.com ow.ly/3yaevI- 3 days ago
- RT @AFRFarmOrg: Don't forget to sign up for the @noblefoundation tours on Sept. 11! #FeralHogs #Pecans #OklahomaAg #Farming http://t.co/Awu…- 3 days ago
- 50 mph winds in Georgia could be a hindrance on their pecans. twitter.com/nwsopc/status/…- 1 week ago