We would like to present April’s Pecan Phanatic of the Month.
If you are nuts about any of Millican Pecan’s Products take a picture of yourself with some of our product and you could win some really wonderful stuff!
About millicanpecancompanyWinston Millican grew up on his family's farm in San Saba, Texas. He has experience in all aspects of pecan production. His educational background is in Agricultural Economics with an emphasis on Food and Fiber Marketing at Texas A&M University.
- RT @HoustonPress: If you love pecans - and if you're a Texan you probably do - you may want to stock up now. We'll explain why. http://t.co…- 2 weeks ago
- RT @TexasFarmBureau: Do you like pecans? A new pecan variety looks promising for Texas via #TFBRadio: bit.ly/16MI0tZ.- 2 months ago
- RT @PickyPalate: Homemade Cinnamon Toasted Pecans ❤️❤️ Smells amazing!! instagram.com/p/e5eW1xlQpq/- 2 months ago
- RT @TxWineandTrail: San Saba Pecan Jam on the Square Oct 19 #TXWine, Live Music, Beer, Olive Oils, & Texas PECANS!! wp.me/p38r5H-Yn- 2 months ago
- San Saba, Texas: The Pecan Capital of the World americanprofile.com/articles/san-s…- 2 months ago