We would like to present April’s Pecan Phanatic of the Month.
If you are nuts about any of Millican Pecan’s Products take a picture of yourself with some of our product and you could win some really wonderful stuff!
About millicanpecancompanyWinston Millican grew up on his family's farm in San Saba, Texas. He has experience in all aspects of pecan production. His educational background is in Agricultural Economics with an emphasis on Food and Fiber Marketing at Texas A&M University.
- Old, discarded pecan orchards can be rehabbed back to profit | Orchard Crops content from Southeast Farm Press ow.ly/3ygcR7- 3 days ago
- Spice Up Your Fall With 15% Off ow.ly/SQz20- 4 days ago
- RT @BradyMJohnson: Thur., Oct. 1st the Sonora 8th Grade Red goes to San Saba to take on the Armadillos at The Graveyard. #Boo!Yah! http://t…- 1 week ago
- Growth Regulators are used in Mexico and South Africa. US Pecan Industry needs to know if this is a safe product, ow.ly/RXyPf- 3 weeks ago
- RT @eheathalexander: Let me know if you want me to get you anything from pecancompany.com while I'm in San Saba this weekend. Good st…- 1 month ago